Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween (and a little anna art)

oh how time flies!
I can't believe it's been a whole year since this: http://richncole.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-halloween.html

I guess we had so much fun last year that we decided to repeat.  But this year was more fun trick or treating with kiddos.  They have minds of their own and can ring doorbells now!  Hooray. Thanks for coming over friends!

Grandma and grandpa buhler got to join in on trick or treating from Utah via skype.  what a treat!  Julia's got a mug face.  She's a tough bunny.

 Avrie was downing the chocolate!  Go avrie Go!  (thank you dorothy!)
 Zachie's fav was the lollipops.
Brittney has started a preschool for the friends.  She is amazing.  So the other day during "roomtime" Anna said "mommy!, come see the people I drew!"  So I went in there and totally freaked out!  Anna had drawn these people!  Complete with 2 arms, 2 legs, hands and feet.  What?  I didn't think she was old enough for that!  I certainly didn't teach her!  But brittney did!  Yesterday she called me in to look at her letter A's!  Britt has taught anna to write her name too.  I am so blessed to have Brittney in my life.


No comments: