Wednesday, June 13, 2012

4$ zoo day in June

 Since I'm injured, I didn't dare go to the zoo alone this month.  Richard decided he could come since his company is doing some engineering for the new elephant exhibit.  So I packed us a dinner, fed julia, pumped and headed to pick up richard from work tuesday around 4.  This was our last real 4$ zoo day.
 From now on it will be 8$ zoo day because Anna will no longer be considered an infant - which means she will no longer be free.
We will probably make fewer trips to the zoo because the people watching is just as good at the park and the park will always be free.  (please note that anna is shamelessly staring at PEOPLE not animals in all these pictures - and the ones I didn't post).

3 comments:

Breea Heiner said...

you guys are so fun.

Emily said...

Never fear, my zoo pass is here! Really, we would be happy to take you lots this summer. I want to go as much as possible while the weather is good. But, I always thought it was under 3 was still free, so maybe you'll still be able to squeeze in the $4 days too.

Liv said...

She is so intently looking away from those animals! It's hilarious.