You know you are pregnant when
1. you crave waffles for dinner. not just waffles though. deep pocket belgian waffles with real syrup.
2. You go for a run to Shari's with Anna just to get waffles.
3. While perusing the menu you see waffles and fried chicken with gravy as an entree. You think it sounds good and order it (who else in their right mind would think that sounds good - except maybe my brother bryan).
4. You eat it all.
5. You are able to run the 2 miles home after eating 3 pieces of fried chicken and a waffle (okay, that's just a side note. it has nothing to do with pregnancy).
6. You lay on the couch sick the rest of the night.
I'm 12 weeks (: I've been really tired and sick but I think I'm getting better. Never again will I eat fried chicken and waffles for dinner.