Friday, July 9, 2010

still noth'n

.
Baby was not born on her cousins birthday (july 8).....so sad she couldn't share her big day with this little princess (we love you amber bamber)

I might have tricked you into thinking we had the baby - going a whole day without whining. But my sister's been keeping me busy busy busy.

We've tried all methods to induce labor naturally. Pineapple, basil, licorice, spicy food, accupressure, riding a rolly road, evening primrose. We also tried "shiny object syndrome" ie, trying to get baby to come out to get a closer look at my flashy new sparkle sparkle toe nail polish........... I am still not willing to do castor oil. Nothing works YET.......

We also went to water aerobics yesterday - i wish we had a picture of that.
And we went to the temple - where i got asked TWICE if I was having twins and at least 5 or 6 times when I was going to POP. Don't people know pregnancy ettiquite. NEVER EVER ASK A REALLY HUGE PREGNANT LADY IF SHE IS HAVING TWINS AND TRY TO AVOID ASKING HER WHEN SHE IS GOING TO POP. she just might cry if she is 9 days overdue.



Oh yeah, the temple worker in charge was worried that I was going to give birth while there. She came over and told me "not to do anything bad" After the session she said her husband was a doctor and he had delivered thousands of babies, but she hasn't delivered any. funny.

Enough is enough. Getting induced tonight - hopefully we go into labor before then - everyone start praying that Anna/Ella/Elizabeth at least starts to move down toward the shiny toe light................

1 comment:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

You're so funny! Look at staying so busy, instead of sitting on the couch feeling bad for yourself. I like the shiny toe method! Hopefully it works before tonight. :) Love ya Nicolie Wolie. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.