Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good Day

Well I woke up early read the paper with Anna. Then I went and looked at a boat my brother wants to buy so we can go fishing for salmon and stealhead next year when he gets back. Came home turned on the BYU game and they were already up 21-0 and then watched Utah lose to Notre Dame. I cleaned up in the garage and got my air compressor set up. Nicole informed me this morning that it was my job to clean the bathroom. At 2:00 she said "Do you remember what I told you to do this morning," I said " I didn't forget" but really I was hoping since I was working in the garage she would clean them. No luck. So I took Anna and we cleaned the bathrooms. Well she sat in the bumbo and just babbled. I think she might be ready next week after learning from a pro.

Then it was either go down in the damp and dreary crawlspace or go to the grocery store with Nicole. I chose the grocery store. We came home and started making dinner. I turned on the Jazz game and they were already done by 15. So I knew they would win in the end. We had some friends over and I kept checking the score and looked with 2 minutes left and they had the lead again. Deron made the last second shot to win the game. For those non basketball fans. The jazz have won 5 games in a row where they were down by at least 10 points in the 2nd half.
Growing up I would judge my weekend on how good my teams did that weekend. So Jazz won twice , BYU won, Utah State won, and Utah lost. There couldn't be a better weekend. Plus we bought a dutch Apple pie at the store. I guess I will be able to make it through another week of work. As Nicole said no pics so just words sorry for the boring writing.

5 comments:

pbuhler5 said...

Great weekend when Utah looses and BYU wins. It is a bonus when the Jazz win. After Utah State beat BYU last month, I don't feel the same way about them. Anyway, Anna might need a few more years, before she can clean the bathrooms and maybe need a little better teacher then you, probably her mother.

Nicole said...

Hey Paul you can't make rude comments anymore since your not anonymous anymore. You keep these comments up and your going to be blocked

Richard

Joy said...

Hmm, I somehow have a feeling Dad is right.

Love,
Joy


PS-You need to blog more.

pbuhler5 said...

Don't threaten me, Nicole invited me to be on your blog not you. Anyway, I think BYU will get even this week with Utah State in Basketball.

Michael and Heather said...

Pictures were not needed. Your words painted a wonderful picture.