Monday, July 20, 2009

Christmas in July!










My family has a tradition where we draw names - the 6 of us kids and one adopted brother - and you HAVE to make the present for the person you draw a name for.

It's usually a pretty sweet deal for everyone involved because my mom and sister are master seamstresses, my brothers and dad are amazing wood workers and my brother andy takes and frames awesome pictures......the only people who get the shaft are the people whose name I draw because cooking doesn't get you too far with presents.......anyways........This year my adopted brothed Zic got my name. Although he was a little slow getting us the present......I'de say it was well worth the wait......wouldn't you agree? (it is a homemade game of CLUE and all the rooms are rooms from my house and the people are my bro's and sis's. AWESOME!)

I CAN'T WAIT FOR RICH TO COME HOME SO WE CAN PLAY!

3 comments:

Isaac said...

Sorry it was so late. Like you said, its USUALLY a pretty sweet deal... I am no wood worker and far from any type of seamstress :(
I hope you have lots of fun!

Kelby York said...

I want to play Jill "Mrs Scarlett" so I can cheat and wine

Oblad girl said...

I didn't even know you could put something together like that! Very creative...