Thursday, April 1, 2010

happy birthday jenny-o

high school graduation above
probably 7th grade below
No (april) fool'n - you're a great friend and I wish you a very happy day! I know your hubby is going to treat you nice today - probably another spa day and dinner somewhere fancy pants! On behalf of your birthday I should go workout really hard then eat an entire batch of rice crispy treats.......you in??
Thanks for coming last summer, it was a blast. Rich and I are excited for you to start a new adventure in the east! We'll have to plan another trip of the century - but we'll be more limited in our hiking adventures with stinky diapers on board!

2 comments:

Oblad girl said...

Thanks for the "ode to Jenn," Nicole! I haven't looked at that second picture in ages! Man, we are getting old...

cassy said...

awwww...