Tuesday, March 31, 2009

happy birthday jenn


It's been a long time. 7 years? 10 years? I dunno. I was wearing nail polish in that picture. i think the first one is 7th grade. I wore that TECH VEST from old navy so so much. I loved those things! The next picture has got to be 10th grade. I've got my warped tour shirt on....with the cut off sleves.....and the excessive punk rocker eye-liner. Hiking picture - that was after graduation, when we found the mountains.

Remember when we had hottie bodies and nice nice tans? Oh man, that was the life. Working-out - doing homework - eating lots of food - whining about our curfews - day dreaming about boys - laying out and getting tan.

Things aren't too different now though. Going to work - getting the motivation to work out - eating lots more food - whining about getting to bed late - day dreaming about our sweet hubbies.....being scared of skin cancer and not being tan.....yeah....things change.....but then again some things always remain. Thanks for being my friend (: luv you!

1 comment:

Oblad girl said...

AWESOME. An entire post in my honor. Ah, the good ol' days of minimal responsibility. Thanks, friend!