Thursday, February 4, 2010

I knew I had a good reason

Even after living here almost two years I still follow the Jazz, BYU, and Utah State more than any sports here and probably the Utah news more than the local news. But Nicole always asks me why don't I just become a Portland Trailblazers fan since we live here. Well I say because I can't switch alliances, I have always been a Utah Jazz fan, Denver Broncos, BYU, Yankees, and since I went to USU a fan of them also, and a true fan doesn't switch teams.

Tonight on the way home from the gym the Trailblazers announcer was talking about how the Jazz beat the Trailblazers last night and he said. " I have a lot of friends from Utah and they like to go back to Utah quite often, but I don't really know why because I hate the trip to Utah, I hate the Jazz, the city, the State, and the people."

So I can't root for the Trailblazers if the announcer hates me.

2 comments:

Steve said...

The announcer sounds like Max Hall. You should call up and tell him he copied Max.

Anonymous said...

That What I thought, Max Hall went to Portland to Live