Friday, April 24, 2009

birthday biking with big brother byran


SUPRISE!!!

Yesterday I opened the door to a great birthday present ....... my big brother bryan!

We went for a long bike ride yesterday to downtown lake oswego and bought a fancy pastry from St Honore Boulangerie in Lake Oswego. (bryan is the junk food KING).

I guess bryan just couldn't get enough of me kicking his trash - so we also went biking today for a few hours in forest park.

I appeased his fried food passion by taking him out for some coconut fried prawns (which was free - thank you gift cards) and then made him eat mustard greens for dinner. He liked them.

oh yeah. we also did yoga during our bike ride - bryan does a mean down dog.

Since it was a nice day, we also visited the blossoms around the pittock mansion......if you look really close, you can see Mt. Hood in the distant hazy background (:

Jenn - check out the links - let me know if you want to add more days to your trip........

No comments: