Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For Christmas I received a fishing pole and reel for fishing for steelhead. So I went out on Saturday to try it out. On my way I ran into a guy who caught a nice steelhead and after talking to him for a few minutes he told me it was the first one he has ever caught and he has been trying for eight years. So sorry Nicole, Mom, Dad, Nicole's family and our friends in Utah it looks like we will be here for at least eight years if anybody cares. This isn't the fish but it was approximately this size. So if anybody wants us to move closer to home I need some tips.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Good luck with that.

Hip Heiner Fun said...

just don't take 8 years to catch the steelhead.

Anonymous said...

I'll start praying for you.

amy

Prez Barrow said...

Pres. Barrow read your blog page. You signed up as a follower of his, the problem is he only knew his missionaries by their last names--so he is trying to place you. Could you leave a comment on his Blog so he know who you are. Thanks.